EXCLUSIVELY to Grey & Co - We are delighted to bring to the market this larger than average two bedroom flat in stunning communal gardens...
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT- RECENTLY REFURBISHED *
* HUGE SEPERATE LOUNGE WITH WOODEN FLOORING OPENING ON TO BALCONY *
* SEPERATE FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH ROOM FOR BREAKFAST TABLE *
* NEW BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE WC. *
* DOUBLE GLAZING * GAS CENTRAL HEATING *
* GROUND FLOOR * CAN BE FURNISHED *
* BALCONY * BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL GARDENS *
* OFF STREET PARKING *
* 3 MINUTES WALK TO WEMBLEY PARK STATION *
* WALKING DISTANCE OF LYCEE INTERNATIONAL DE LONDRES *
Arrange a Viewing
* indicates a required field within the form.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by
payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or
other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.