* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT *
* REFURBISHED FAMILY BATHROOM AND ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM *
* OPEN PLAN KITCHEN TO LIVING AREA WITH BREAKFAST BAR *
* RECENTLY PAINTED THROUGH-OUT * WOODEN FLOORING *
* FIRST FLOOR * BLOCK BENEFITS FROM A LIFT *
* BEAUTIFUL COMMUNAL GARDENS *
* DOUBLE GLAZING * GAS CENTRAL HEATING *
* SECURE PARKING *
* WALKING DISTANCE OF LYCEE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL *
* AVAILABLE 06/03/2020 *
Grey and Co are pleased to offer this spacious first floor 2 bed, 2 bathroom flat for rental as soon as possible. The property features a large master bedroom with en-suite shower room, good sized second bedroom, family bathroom and an open plan lounge kitchen with wooden flooring and integrated appliances.
Arrange a Viewing
* indicates a required field within the form.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by
payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or
other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.