* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT IN POPULAR CENTURY HOUSE *
* TWO BATHROOMS * OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND LOUNGE *
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND APPLIANCES *
* JULIETTE BALCONY IN LOUNGE OVERLOOKING COMMUNAL GARDEN *
* LOCATED ON SECOND FLOOR * LIFT *
* SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING *
* JUST 5 MINUTE WALK FROM WEMBLEY PARK STATION *
* FURNISHED * AVAILABLE 29/06/2019 *
Arrange a Viewing
* indicates a required field within the form.
Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by
payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or
other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.